Commercial Roofing Contractor in Greenville, SC
When it is time to replace the roof on a commercial building, it is important to choose the right roofing contractor. A new commercial roof represents a large investment and, since all contractors are not equal, and bad contractors can change as much or more than good contractors, it is important to do a little research. Commercial business owners can check online for good contractors or ask fellow business people for referrals.
Choose The Best Roofing Contractor
Choosing a commercial roofing contractor is the first step in getting a worn-out commercial roof replaced. Looking for the best commercial roofing contractor in Greenville, SC can be as easy as contacting Commercial Roofing, Inc. But, to be sure, talk to several roofing contractors and compare their business records and what they offer for the same money. Check with roofing rating companies for the area. Have each company inspect and measure the commercial roof in question and suggest the best roofing system. Then compare all the bids and exactly what they include.
Commercial Roofing, Inc, will stand up to any competition. This company has an owner with 35 years in the roofing business and an excellent track record of satisfying customers.
Check off these requirements for a roofing contractor:
- Make sure they are registered and licensed for your area.
- Do they have insurance coverage that is adequate for the scope of the job?
- Do they offer a materials and labor warranty?
- How many years of experience does the contractor have, and are they experienced in installing the roofing system required for the building?
- Are they located close to the roofing project? Nearby roofing contractors will be more available when the building owner needs them. In addition, nearby contractors are more likely to honor their roofing warranties.
Commercial Roofs Can Be Challenging
Commercial roofs cover very large buildings and often the roofs are flat or with very little slope. This type of roof requires special roofing systems to be successful.
Hire a professional commercial roofing contractor who has years of experience with installing commercial roofs, check their completed jobs, and ask for references. It’s also a good idea to check the company’s online ratings. This is a job that requires experienced, highly trained professional roofers.
Not all roofing systems are equal, and not all manufacturers have the best products at fair prices. A good roofing contractor can show the commercial building owner different roofing systems that will work for their type of roof. Some systems are time tested and others are new products showing promise for improved performance.
Some Tips on Choosing The Type of Roof to Use
These considerations will be helpful in choosing a new roofing system for a commercial building:
- Consider the condition of the commercial roof and its physical makeup.
- Check the location, climate, and closeby surroundings.
- What is the type of business in the building?
- Look into the environmental impact of each roofing choice. What is the roofing recyclability, renewability, and green score?
- Which roofing systems fall within the roofing budget?
- What are the future plans of the owner for the building?
- How much and what kind of maintenance is required?
The right roofing contractor can go over the benefits, costs, and feasibility of all the commercial roofing systems that are available and help the building owner choose the one that best meets their budget and needs.
Some types of commercial roofing systems include:
- Liquid applied and spray foam roofing systems
- Metal roofing systems
- Newer vegetative roof systems
- Asphalt roofing systems, including built-up roofing, modified bitumen, and hybrid systems.
- Heat-welded roofing systems
- Reflective and eco-friendly roof systems are designed to provide protection from the sun’s UV rays and reflect heat off a building rather than absorb it.
- Single-ply membrane systems
- Thermoplastic membranes
Since there are more choices for roofing materials than ever, it is important to have a contractor with knowledge of each system and the experience to know which systems will work best for different applications. The building owner and the contractor should work together to choose the right roofing system.
About Our Company
Commercial Roofing, Inc. is owned by Kenny Beemer, a third-generation roofer with over 35 years of roofing experience. He has both college, and practical experience, making him one of the best commercial roofing contractors in the Greenville, SC, area. He has his general contractor’s license with a roofing specialist. The company has roofed thousands of residential and commercial buildings during its time in business and has a very good customer satisfaction record. Commercial Roofing, Inc. has years of experience maintaining and replacing all types of commercial roofing in Greenville.
Some of the types of roofs we service include:
- Office roofs
- Flat roofs
- Shopping center roofs
- Retail building roofs
- Other commercial roofs
If you have any questions about roofing, we’re here to help. Contact our team for advice today.